[Ct-nfb] A Conference Call for You this Evening

Trevor Attenberg tattenberg at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 20:08:46 UTC 2013

Hey Folks there and here,

I'm going to host a conference call for our at-large chapter tonight at
eight. This means you should call in if you feel good-if you are you. This
is a particularly opportune time to participate with National Federation of
the Blind related stuff if you have difficulty playing a roll in any of
Connecticut's local National Federation of the Blind chapters. I'll be most
glad to have you. Be there!

Call 760-569-9000 Access code: 433706#

Talk to you soon!

Trevor A