[Ct-nfb] Board meeting 1/12/13

Richard McGaffin rmcgaffin at snet.net
Mon Jan 7 17:14:33 UTC 2013

Good Afternoon all,

I'm sending out this last minute reminder to remind you all that we the Southern CT chapter are hosting this coming board meeting. According to my vice president Eileen. Only 3 people are planning to attend. I am assuming this is not correct. So please contact Eileen or Nathanael to assure them you're coming. I am afraid since I've just got home from the hospital I will not be there, however my board members have assured me that thing is all set.

Sincerely

Rich

P.S. I trust you've all have a relaxing holiday, and are ready to tackle the year with the NFB