[Ct-nfb] Recomendations please!

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Jan 17 01:19:12 UTC 2013

Suzanne,

Are both priced around the same?  or is either a bit different in  price?

Joyce  Kane
Blindhands at AOL.com

In a message dated 1/16/2013 8:16:38 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
swesthaver at comcast.net writes:

Deb- I have both units you mentioned because my Victor was misdiagnosed  as
having a corrupt motherboard.
It had a corrupt SD card.  Big difference.

Both work and I prefer the Victor Stream because it’s easier to set sleep
timer and navigate through books.

I do like the Booksense too and try to use them equally as to not lose
familarity with one or the other.

I like the alarm feature on the Booksense for when I want to time myself
on the tread mill while walking.  Booksense also has a more pleasant  voice
for text to speech files in my opinion.

If I had to buy one or the other again- I would buy the Victor Stream  just
for ease of use, but both products are good.

Booksense has more steps to accomplish the same thing in my  opinion.  I
also like the case for the Victor.