[Ct-nfb] In response to Debbie's request

Anne West ct.daffodil at snet.net
Thu Jan 17 16:22:44 UTC 2013

The only digital book player I use if the NLS player which is a different
topic.  However, GW Micro's Book Sense seems to be liked by people I know.
I've seen the Book Sense and the Victor Stream and I found that the Book
Sense has much clearer reproduction.  I think it's a matter of preference.
I want a Book Sense but my wallet says no!

I am having a lot of trouble with NLS book players.  I just requested my
third exchange.  They are great but the battery issues are ridiculous.
Years were spent creating the technology and they can't get a battery
circuit correct?  Something is wrong with that picture.

Anne