[Ct-nfb] table in Florida with dog biscuits

Elizabeth Rival erival at comcast.net
Mon Jul 8 17:17:16 UTC 2013

Hi, I just want to give an update on our Florida convention, which was
wonderful and our table for CT.  This is the first time in 15 years that Ct.
had a table at national convention. Thanks to Sherry who ran it with the
help of our 23 people from ct. that came, it was successful and our first
trial year. Thanks to our biscuit cookers slaving over ovens, we can try
next year for more profits. Thanks to all Beth Rival