[Ct-nfb] question

cbduquette at comcast.net cbduquette at comcast.net
Tue Jul 9 15:55:31 UTC 2013

Hi Beth,

I used Google Maps and searched for the public transit system.  The following is what I came up with:

Drive/Taxi to Branchville station in Ridgefield CT .  Train #1831 Grand Central terminal service by Metro-North Railroad arrives at Harlem 125th Street.  Train 617 from Harlem to Mount Pleasant.  Walk to Westchester Medical Center.  I would suggest a phone call to Metro-North Railroad at 212  532  4900.

It seems one would need to get to the train station in Brachville and then again from the train station in Mount Pleasant. Maybe a taxi could help with that portion. The is a taxi service called A Cab Company, phone number 203 792 8294.

Hopefully this is helpful.

Cheri