[Ct-nfb] Blind Babies and Our Purpose

Edward personal.edward at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 02:18:58 UTC 2013

I don't find anything wrong with trying to help another human being.  The
child is blind, so it was placed on a list of blind individuals, in order to
see if there are resources available, donations, or otherwise.  Why is this
an issue?  What if it was your child, or yourself needing help?  Would you
care about what banner is providing that help, and where it's located?  A
baby needs assistants, how in the world can anyone turn this into a
philosophical debate for the purposes of denying this child a slight chance
of help from someone on the list.  I don't care if someone came from another
country, it's common decency to try to help if we can, and if you can't,
then that's ok. If asking for help on the list isn't going to hurt you, Why
not just ignore the request and go about your business.  I'm disgusted over
this conversation.  If you wont help, then let others that can do so without
having to feel like they are going against nfb philosophy.

Edward