[Ct-nfb] \blind Babies and the NFB

Sandee Kush slkush93 at att.net
Tue Jul 16 13:14:17 UTC 2013

I am concerned and confused by the long statement that Justin wrote.

I do not know who the "we" represents, just that it does not represent my
thinking and others.

Reference is made to Dr Mauer and other leadership political positions, were
these people contacted or these "manifestos" interviewed or investigated
prior to including them in such a grandiose point of view statement?

I have learned to keep things simple.  Perhaps if the following questions
were answered in a sentence or two, I might have some clue.

The NFB should not get involved in a humane effort to improve the quality of
a baby's life, due to the resources the U.S. has available because...

How are  the efforts to communicate the message of the NFB regarding the
mission of individual independence and society's consciousness raising  been
reduced  significantly because of a humane desire to publicize the plight of
a baby by involving a dedicated political representative?

How  does brining this situation into an internal NFB controversy benefit
anyone in any way?

I applaud and am proud to be associated with Beth Rival's and immediate
team's efforts!

Thank you.