[Ct-nfb] \blind Babies and the NFB

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Wed Jul 17 02:31:57 UTC 2013

I am not philosophically opposed to helping this baby acquire surgery.

This cause is simply not appropriate for the National Federation of the blind of Connecticut's work.

Recall the example I gave earlier involving public schools and religion.

Our role in this cause is much greater than circulating an email about it.

I don't believe there is anything inhumane about our organizational philosophy, and I find it honestly a bit entertaining that anyone would propose such an idea.

Justin

Sent from my iPhone