[Ct-nfb] \blind Babies and the NFB

Cookiechumper at aol.com Cookiechumper at aol.com
Thu Jul 18 02:39:50 UTC 2013

Hello,

The senator won't be confused between the issues does want to help as many
as possible. Now if someone wants to write up a short narative of the
Goodwill  minium wage matter I'll submit to his staff that have been helping me
with an  issue.

There have been many great points made, but teh major one is that there
does need to be more information  gotten out to teh public on the  differences
and levels  of blindness adn visual impairedness.

In a message dated 7/17/2013 9:11:14 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,