[Ct-nfb] [Ct-NFB] Humanity of the National Federation of the Blind

Richard McGaffin rmcgaffin at snet.net
Fri Jul 19 11:18:54 UTC 2013

Good morning all;

I'm sorry to be uninformed on this, but from what I've read so far. I stand with Beth on this one folks. Look whether it's NFB's policy to involve ourselves or not some times you have to step or think out side the box, Beth I support you on this one. Unfotunately being broke and some what emotionally unstable at this time due to this on going craziness I'm going through I can offer any financial help. But if you need me to make phone calls, or post anything on facebook I'll be glad to help in anyway I can.

Rich

P.S. If I'm wrong on this all I can say is it's not the first time, and it sure as hell won't be the last time I am or was wrong.