[Ct-nfb] not mine

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Mon Jul 22 21:27:28 UTC 2013

I think it is awfully interesting that the same person who sent the initial email entitled “enough,” which called for us all to drop this topic, took the initiative to try to add one last dose of opinion.

I must wonder if a true dissolution of the discussion was the goal of that “enough” email.

Cheers,

Justin

Justin M. Salisbury
Graduate Student
Department of Agricultural & Applied Economics
The University of Wisconsin-Madison
president at alumni.ecu.edu<mailto:president at alumni.ecu.edu>

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”    —MARGARET MEAD