[Ct-nfb] Krafters Division

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Jul 22 22:33:40 UTC 2013

Xmas in August.  In August we have over at NFB Krafters Division  [Krafters
Korner] classes for manyXmas projects.  Our classes are done via  telephone
conference calls.  We have most of the classes that will be  offered posted
on our website: www. KraftersKorner.org  If you are not  a member of the
NFB Krafters Division may I suggest that you give your first  class a "try"
without any obligations.  If you decide you like our classes  $10 membership
good from July to July or any part of that up to July 2014  entitles you to
take as many classes as you want.

Last year I am proud to brag that we had 53 classes Jan to Dec 2012 and we
are working on over 30 classes so far in 2013.

Joyce  Kane
Blindhands at AOL.com