[Ct-nfb] FFriendly's Vouchers!

Richard McGaffin rmcgaffin at snet.net
Sun Jul 28 11:56:20 UTC 2013

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Wilson, Heather" <Heather.Wilson at Friendlys.com>
To: "'rmcgaffin at snet.net'" <rmcgaffin at snet.net>
Cc: "1244, Milford CT" <1244 at Friendlys.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2013 6:48 PM
Subject: Friendly's Vouchers!

Richard
Attached are the vouchers for your upcoming Family Fun Day event at Friendly’s in Milford on August 1, 2013.  Your organization will receive 20% of each check accompanied by one of these vouchers, so it is very important that your group print out and hand out as many of them as possible in order to maximize the money your group gets from the event!  The vouchers can be printed out in color or black & white.  Please hand out at least 200 vouchers and make everyone aware that the vouchers can be used ALL DAY LONG on August 1, 2013.  Please also note that vouchers may not be handed out on location at the store the day of the event.

Please feel free to spread the word (and MOST IMPORTANTLY the vouchers) however possible… post them on your Facebook page, email them to supporters… as long as they have a printed voucher in hand the day of the event, it means more money for your organization!

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance and thanks so much for coming to Friendly’s for your group’s fundraising efforts!

Regards,

Heather Wilson
Friendly's Ice Cream, LLC
Region 6 LSM Coordinator