[Ct-nfb] The Disabled Veterans

Cookiechumper at aol.com Cookiechumper at aol.com
Sun Jul 28 22:42:18 UTC 2013

Hello Justin,

 The other day you'd sent out an email of that can view email to  Senator
Murphy of disabled veterans now I'd looked at it briefly and some how  got
deleted. My good friend works with News 12 adn does a lot with Senator
Blumenthal. I had spoken to my friend spoke of that Justin a member of NFB  has
been workign with senators of the matter of disabled veterans and I'd also
put a few other veterans with it and was very excited of putting it to Senator
 Blumenthal.

So can resend that email to me. Give me a bit more of what's occuring of
what's needed and lastly do you know of any disabled veterans in the area who
 would speak with the senator . My friend is working on it as we speak and
if  approved will go forward next weekend on the news.

Thank you,
Elizabeth

In a message dated 7/28/2013 11:20:32 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,