[Ct-nfb] Business Cards

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Sun Jun 16 23:51:17 UTC 2013

Fellow Federationists:

                Do you want your own professional NFBCT business cards?

By working with the national office, I have acquired the ability to produce professional business cards on a template used across the country.

They include the NFB logo, affiliate name, office contact information, affiliate website, and room for your:

-          Name

-          Title and/or chapter name

-          Email address

-          Phone number

If you want business cards, please send me this information in a direct email to <president at alumni.ecu.edu>, and I will generate a PDF with business cards for you.  All else you will have to do is get your cards printed.  You can do this at any local office supply store.

I always carry mine and bring extra to NFB events.

Yours,

Justin Salisbury

Justin M. Salisbury
B.A. in Mathematics
Class of 2012
East Carolina University
president at alumni.ecu.edu<mailto:president at alumni.ecu.edu>

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has."    -MARGARET MEAD