[Ct-nfb] scholarships from NFB CT.

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Tue Jun 18 04:29:01 UTC 2013

Hi Beth,

                I know we decided that scholarship winners would be required to attend the state convention.  Was that supposed to be in this year's application, or was that supposed to be simply communicated by state officers as they are doing the letters?

Justin

Justin M. Salisbury
B.A. in Mathematics
Class of 2012
East Carolina University
president at alumni.ecu.edu<mailto:president at alumni.ecu.edu>

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has."    -MARGARET MEAD