[Ct-nfb] Perkins Braillers

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Sun Jun 23 01:38:07 UTC 2013

Has he mentioned anything about slates and styli?  They are much less expensive and much more portable than Perkins Braillers.

Justin M. Salisbury
B.A. in Mathematics
Class of 2012
East Carolina University
president at alumni.ecu.edu<mailto:president at alumni.ecu.edu>

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”    —MARGARET MEAD