[Ct-nfb] Doggy treats are on their way

cbduquette at comcast.net cbduquette at comcast.net
Tue Jun 25 18:01:25 UTC 2013

Hi Rich,

Feel free to share the recipe.

Cheri

----- Original Message -----

From: "Richard McGaffin" <rmcgaffin at snet.net>
Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2013 9:13:03 AM
Subject: [Ct-nfb] Doggy treats are on their way

Good morning all;

Just wanted to let you know the dog biscuits are on their way to Orlando. I mailed them this morning, So now I won't have to worry about eating the 85 biscuits. So they'll be no barking or walking around on all fours Esther, by the way I told Janet that one, and she loved it.
 I have a serious question for Cheri since I believe the recipe was yours? Do you mind if I share it with my niece who lives in GA, and my Wife Janet's Niece for their dogs?

Thanks

Rich

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Ct-nfb:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/ct-nfb_nfbnet.org/cbduquette%40comcast.net