[Ct-nfb] FW: Window-Eyes training

Elizabeth Rival erival at comcast.net
Wed Mar 6 20:06:18 UTC 2013

From: Steve Famiglietti [mailto:famigliettis at ciboakhill.org]
Sent: Friday, March 01, 2013 1:49 PM
To: erival at comcast.net
Subject: Window-Eyes training

Hi Beth, I hope you are well.  Can you please pass this along.

The New England Assistive Technology Center at Oak Hill presents:

Special Two-Day Window-Eyes Training Class by GW Micro

Where:  The NEAT Center at Oak Hill

33 Coventry Street

Hartford, CT 06112

When: Tuesday and Wednesday, June 4 and 5, 2013

8:30 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.

Are you interested in learning how to access the Windows 7 operating system
from Microsoft?  Do you need help learning how to browse the web more
efficiently? Would you like to master navigating the Ribbon interface found
in new Microsoft Office products?  Would you like to explore the new
features and enhancements included in Window-Eyes 8 and learn how to harness
the power of Window-Eyes apps?  If so, please join us as the GW Micro staff
presents two days of in depth hands on Window-Eyes training.

All participants will enjoy the following benefits of the training class:

*	Hands-on instruction with a GW Micro certified trainer
*	The entire Window-Eyes training curriculum on CD
*	Knowledge of using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
with Window-Eyes advanced Office technology features
*	New web browsing strategies, skills and tips
*	Continuing Education Units (for an additional fee)
*	Free lunch sponsored by NEAT Center

To register by phone, please call GW Micro at 260-489-3671.

To register online please visit:
<https://www.gwmicro.com/Training/Window-Eyes_Training/Registration/>
https://www.gwmicro.com/Training/Window-Eyes_Training/Registration/ and
remember to select Connecticut as the training site.

Unlike other training courses that can cost up to $1000 per day, Window-Eyes
training is only $325 per day ($650 total cost per student).

Funding available to those who qualify.  For funding information please send
an email to Steven Famiglietti at  <mailto:Famigliettis at ciboakhill.org>
Famigliettis at ciboakhill.org

The Connecticut Institute for the Blind, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit
corporation.

Steven Famiglietti

Blind Services Vocational Manager

The NEAT Center at Oak Hill

33 Coventry St.

Hartford, CT  06112

Phone 860 286-3100

Fax 860 286-3111

www.ciboakhill.org

www.neatmarketplace.org

  _____

This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain information
that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected under
applicable law from disclosure to anyone other than its intended
recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this electronic mail or its
contents (including any attachments) by persons other than the intended
recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in
error, please notify the sender or Oak Hill by Email at abuse at ciboakhill.org
or call 860-769-3880 immediately and then delete the original message
(including any attachments) in its entirety. We take steps to protect
against viruses and other malicious code but advise you to carry out your
own checks and precautions as we accept no liability for any which remain.
We may monitor electronic mail sent to and from our server(s) to ensure
regulatory compliance to protect our clients and business.