[Ct-nfb] Legislative alert - success!

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed May 1 17:50:32 UTC 2013

Hip Hip hooray

Joyce  Kane
Blindhands at AOL.com

In a message dated 5/1/2013 1:42:46 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
llee at nfbct.org writes:

Hi all,

I just checked the legislative website and see that HB 6654, An Act
Concerning Sportsmen Related Revisions to the General Statutes has been  favorably
passed through the Finance, Revenue and Bonding Committee. Sections  3 & 4,
those that would revoke BESB's first right of refusal at state  parks that
are managed by the DEEP, have been removed!  It appears that the motion was
made by Senator John Fonfara and seconded by  Representative Larry Butler.

Thanks to all who called their legislators and committee members to let
them know of our dissatisfaction with those sections. Good  Work!

Ct-nfb  mailing  list
Ct-nfb at nfbnet.org
Ct-nfb:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/ct-nfb_nfbnet.org/blindhands%40aol.com