[Ct-nfb] [Ct-NFB] Recommendations for a low vision cordless phone, where ...

Cookiechumper at aol.com Cookiechumper at aol.com
Tue May 7 16:52:37 UTC 2013

Hello, I agree with you both on this one of a landline is much better then
a cell. I have a large button cordless my sister got me at Walmart and I
use  Vonage which is all audio voicemail and as well sends it to my email
which is  helpful.
Best of luck with everything
Elizabeth

In a message dated 5/7/2013 12:34:44 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,