[Ct-nfb] chapter elections

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Mon May 13 02:19:28 UTC 2013

Rich,

There isn't anyone else I'd rather have as President of the Southern Connecticut Chapter.  You have a lot of enthusiasm and charisma.  We need someone like you in every chapter.  Whatever the title, someone like that makes meetings and events interesting and makes people pay attention to our cause.  Of course, you are also truly dedicated and know the value of sweat equity.

The national scholarship program just found you another student at Yale: Ivy Wanta.  I hope you can get her involved in your chapter, too.  If you can make it to the national convention, I'll do my best to set up a meeting with her.

Yours,

Justin

Justin M. Salisbury
B.A. in Mathematics
Class of 2012
East Carolina University
president at alumni.ecu.edu<mailto:president at alumni.ecu.edu>

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has."    -MARGARET MEAD