[Ct-nfb] interesting article from New Britain Herald Newspaper

Nathanael T. Wales ntwales at omsoft.com
Thu May 16 01:13:21 UTC 2013

Noreen,

What a great article.  Thank you for sharing!

Does anyone on this list know of this gentlemen's background other than
about his involvement with the Lions?  This would be a great article for the
fall/winter "Federationist" and may be a great article to pass on to the
Braille Monitor as well.

Nathanael