[Ct-nfb] birdie fund raiser

Elizabeth Rival erival at comcast.net
Thu May 16 14:03:31 UTC 2013

To All NFBCT Members,

I would like to thank all of you that have sent in your pledges early.  We
are off to a good start, but still have a long way to go.  I realize that
some of you can not afford to make a birdies pledge.  I'm asking these
members to make at least a five or ten dollar donation.  I honestly feel
that a small donation is better then no donation at all.  Remember that you
won't be billed until the latter part of August.  If you truly can not
afford a small donation then you certainly should be able to get at least
one friend or family member to donate.

Please consider the importance of this fund raiser.  Should we reach our
goal of $4000.00 we would stand a good chance of receiving an additional
$750.00 in bonus money.  We have raised $1,750.00 As of May 12th. That's if
everyone honored their pledge/donation.

Unfortunately, there won't be an incentive awards for the member or chapter
turning in the highest dollar value of pledges/donations this year.  This is
due in part that we had some of our board members helping out with the
soliciting.  In fairness to all I felt that I could not keep an accurate
account of the necessary information required to justify these awards.

Keep up the good work, and don't stop trying to get more pledges.  We are
going to need every pledge & donation we can get if we want to reach our
goal.  With some extra effort from all of us, I know that we can do it.

As always, if you have any suggestions, questions, or concerns please
contact me.  Phone:  (203) 754-0211.  E-Mail:  jacasolo01 at snet.net

Sincerely,

John A. Casolo

BFC Administrator, NFBCT