[Ct-nfb] FW: [State-affiliate-leadership-list] Job Anouncement

Elizabeth Rival erival at comcast.net
Sat May 18 17:28:59 UTC 2013

-----Original Message-----
From: State-affiliate-leadership-list
[mailto:state-affiliate-leadership-list-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of
Duane Iverson
Sent: Friday, May 17, 2013 9:37 PM
To: gwunder at earthlink.net; State Affiliate Leadership List
Subject: [State-affiliate-leadership-list] Job Anouncement

Thanks to Sherry DeFrancesco for this anouncement.
I did not hear abouthis until Sherry contacted me.
Carmen Saminski made her announcement this week about her retirement, which
will take place on August 15th.
The Superintendant for the School for the Deaf in Devil's Lake is also
vacant since Carmen was the Superintendant for both schools.

The difference between the job requirements for the School for the Blind and
School for the Deaf is notable.

Here are the links to the job announcements:

Superintendant Vision Services/School for the Blind job vacancy:
http://www.nd.gov/hrms/jobs/2012531592.html

Superintendant School for the Deaf/Resource Center for the Deaf and Hard of
Hearing job vacancy:
http://www.nd.gov/hrms/jobs/2012531531.html

Boy we could use a federationist at that job!

Sincerely Yours:
Duane Iverson

President National Federation of the Blind of North Dakota