[Ct-nfb] biscuits sale

Elizabeth Rival erival at comcast.net
Tue May 21 18:44:34 UTC 2013

Hi, first I want to thank those for volunteering to make some biscuits. How
ever many you make put them in a box, bubble wrap the sides, I will be at
the hotel on July 1st. so mail them out a few days before that date. , and
fed or ups to Rosen Plaza 9700 International drive Orlando Florida 32819_812
attention Elizabeth and Charles Rival. I am staying at this overflow hotel
and they have a delivery room I can go to, get the boxes and deliver them to
the volunteers working the table. If you need reimbursement for the fed or
ups just send in your receipt to the office attention Lucia. Thank you so
much for all your support, Beth