[Ct-nfb] legislative alert

ntwales ntwales at omsoft.com
Fri May 24 14:23:02 UTC 2013

Sandee,
What I usually say when I call would be:
"My name is Nathanael Wales.  I am one of Representative Hoydick's
constituents from Stratford.  I am calling to ask the Representative to
oppose two amendments to bill 6305.  These amendments are LCO 7021 and
7022.  These amendments will hurt blind small business owners."
Often I'll get a voicemail box.  When I do I also leave a phone number
where the aide can call me back with any questions or a response.  If I
get a real person, I'll give them more of my information as a
constituent if they ask (address and phone number).
You are welcome to e-mail me privately with your address in West
Hartford and I'll look up your representative for you.  My e-mail
address is:
ntwales at omsoft.com
Otherwise, Lucia in our outreach office can take the time to look it up
for you.
Nathanael