[Ct-nfb] Snack bags

Susan Harper sueharpernp at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 15:04:56 UTC 2013

I am okay with it.  Sometimes we show we are human with our frustration and
anger.  No one is above being humor.  Don't worry about scaring us poor
folk off.  I think we can figure out what is what.  At least, I think I
went to college.  Nope, maybe that was my alter.  Tongue in Cheek .  Boo
Hoo Happy Halloween!

Blessings,
Sue H.

On Thu, Oct 31, 2013 at 10:43 PM, Justin Salisbury <PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu