[Ct-nfb] At-large meeting Survey

Edward personal.edward at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 02:57:28 UTC 2013

Hello all,

I will be running the at-large chapter meeting.  The at-large chapter will
meet by phone once a month.  You can still belong to your local chapter, and
attend the at-large meetings.  Please send me an email at
personal.edward at gmail.com, with the day of the week that we should hold the
meeting. The day that gets the most votes will be our at-large meeting day.
Please remember the student division meets on Wednesday.  I would also like
ideas for topics to be presented at the chapter meeting.  We will focus on
topics that interest the group.  Please email me privately, in order to keep
the list reasonably orderly.

Thank you,
Edward
Personal.edward at gmail.com