[Ct-nfb] [FWD: newspaper story]

Esther Levegnale elevegnale at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 23 17:04:40 UTC 2013

Hi, Everyone,

Apparently I said something in this message that I didn't mean at all.  I wanted to say we should stand up for what NFB believes in regarding the abolishment of subminimum wages.  I'm certainly not for subminimum wages.  I apologize for giving the wrong impression.  Oops.

Esther

Sent from Esther's Amazing iPhone!