[Ct-nfb] CBS News segment with Steve Hartman

Deb Reed deb.reed57 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 13 20:42:08 UTC 2013

Hi Maryanne,
I do not go on my desktop everyday, so I just saw your e-mail. Judy's phone
number is: 860-314-1770. I missed you at the meeting Saturday and hope you
and your family are doing well. I will be bringing the raffle basket this
year to the convention. I will arrive early Saturday morning so you can add
your contribution then (chocolates). George and I will be staying over
night on Saturday, should be a good convention. Have a good week, Deb