[Ct-nfb] convention

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Fri Oct 18 14:12:35 UTC 2013

How exactly does one "nosh" a lollipop?  Maybe we can get a demonstration!

This will be exciting - turkey meat lollipops....or maybe just old-fashioned sugar lollipops shaped like turkeys.

Either way, I can imagine that people would love to buy them!

Justin

Justin M. Salisbury
Graduate Student
Department of Agricultural & Applied Economics
The University of Wisconsin-Madison
president at alumni.ecu.edu<mailto:president at alumni.ecu.edu>

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has."    -MARGARET MEAD