[Ct-nfb] PLEASE HELP

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Thu Oct 24 02:17:14 UTC 2013

I didn't know we were working on such a system!

I probably would have tried to take advantage of it myself.

I hope our four guests are prepared to find their way if drivers aren't available.  I'm thankful that there is some mass transit in CT.

Justin

Justin M. Salisbury
B.A. in Mathematics
Class of 2012
East Carolina University
president at alumni.ecu.edu

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”    —MARGARET MEAD