[Ct-nfb] Friday night social

Rob Palaski PALASKI65 at COMCAST.NET
Wed Oct 30 00:53:03 UTC 2013

Hey rich

I was wondering if it would be possible for you to set up for the social
hour on Saturday night as well.. I would greatly appreciate it!

From: Ct-nfb [mailto:ct-nfb-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Richard
McGaffin
Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2013 12:25 PM
To: NFB of Connecticut Mailing List
Subject: [Ct-nfb] Friday night social

Hello folks;

At the risk of clogging up our net I am sending this out. As you all know I
am bringing my CD player and several prerecorded CD's to play at the
convention on Friday evening. I would like to throw the idea out that if
anyone chooses to bring a personal CD that you may want to hear please feel
free to bring it. I must ask that you not reply to this e-mail there will be
no need to , if you have something you'd like to bring cool with me. Just
remember that because we have a mixed audience I must ask that the music be
not too offensive meaning no death or heavy metal or no gangster rap, but if
you have some jaz, or good old fashioned rock 'n' roll, or perhaps, some
R&B, or I suppose I could even tolerate some county if I had too. Bring it
along.

Rich

P.S. again don't reply just bring your music