[Ct-nfb] Fwd: Gigi won & is going to Poland to compete

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Sep 10 20:03:53 UTC 2013

Joyce  Kane
Blindhands at AOL.com

____________________________________
 From: ellenbedford at hotmail.com
To: blindhands at aol.com
Sent: 9/9/2013  5:39:12 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time
Subj: RE: Gigi won & is going to  Poland to compete

the Lions Club international  is sponsoring the contest and the NFB got
involved to provide the names of  people who might try out. NFB has nothing to
do with it now. It was a contest  open to only visually impaired people who
could write an original song and  have it recorded. Jack Lynn, who you met,
as president of the local Lions Club  is helping to put the fund raiser
together. Emails went out to hundreds of  Lions Clubs so far. I sent the
invitation to B.E.S.B. children's services to  go to the students and teachers.
I hope we can get a lot of visually  impaired people to come to the event
to show their support for Gigi.