[Ct-nfb] [Ct-NFB] Free white cane?

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Wed Apr 2 13:20:24 UTC 2014

Rich:

I made a few calls and left a few voicemails just now with the right people in Baltimore to follow-up to make sure that your request has been received. If it has not, I will call you later today so that we can make sure that this request goes through.

Justin

Sent from the iPhone of:

Justin M. Salisbury
Graduate Student
Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics
University of Wisconsin - Madison
@_JSalisbury