[Ct-nfb] New member saying hi

adrijana prokopenko adrijana.prokopenko at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 19:49:24 UTC 2014

Thanks all for your welcome, glad some of you have subscribed to my
magazine and would like to be penpals with me. I am actually in
Macedonia and not in the US and I know these lists may only be  for
people in the NFB, but I still thought to join and post info. If I
ever get to the US somehow, I will deffenetly let you know. Thanks a
lot for your help. You could still spread the info about my magazine
as well as my penpal ad to others, so they could write to me if they
like.