[Ct-nfb] info on updating your computer

stanley torow setorow at optonline.net
Thu Apr 10 23:57:35 UTC 2014

too late for me. got windows 8 & wish I had known about windows7
Eileen torow

On Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 12:23 PM, Elizabeth Rival wrote:

What to do about Windows XP

You do not have to buy Windows 8 and a new computer from Silver Lining
Technologies. Windows 7 is still available and preferred as well as
Microsoft Office 2010. Contact us for more information on how to
maintain Windows XP on your current system and how to transition away
from Windows XP to a new computer.

Silver Lining Technologies
Phone: 860-242-0701
Fax: 860-242-0702