[Ct-nfb] info on updating your computer

Richard McGaffin rmcgaffin at snet.net
Fri Apr 11 09:40:42 UTC 2014

I myself had not updeated it since I purchased my pc over a year ago, but I have worked out most if not all the bugs. I'm now in the process of changing all my passwords, for the first time since I opened my accounts. I normally don't bother with this crap, but I have been very lucky, and I figure my luck may be on the verge of running out soon.

Rich