[Ct-nfb] bionic eye

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Apr 26 18:16:02 UTC 2014

You want me to put a price on seing my Grand children that I have never
seen?  or my children that I haven't seen in almost 17 years?  You  can  not
put a price on that, but it would be worth it for me.

I can live without sight and manage well enough.  I have traveled near  and
far[all the way to India], but to see my family once again, well maybe you
don't have children or Grandchildren and can't understand.

Joyce  Kane
Blindhands at AOL.com

In a message dated 4/25/2014 10:54:17 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,