[Ct-nfb] using new browser

Richard McGaffin rmcgaffin at snet.net
Wed Apr 30 11:32:06 UTC 2014

Good morning all:

I've finally decdied to change my browser to use fire fox. Unfortunately I'm not familiar settings as of yet. It will take some time for me to adjust the settings to what I'm comfortable with no doubt I'll have it mastered by the end of today, but Janet & I are spending the day watching DVD's since the weather sucks, and we're not going anywhere. I'm telling you this so that you'll understand if I'm not responding to your messages ( you down't think I've croaked or anything)

Be cool folks, and stay safe

Rich

P.S. I know you're not really worried, just having some fun