[Ct-nfb] FW: Update from the National Statler Center

Elizabeth Rival erival at comcast.net
Wed Aug 6 15:03:55 UTC 2014

From: Keyes, Patrick [mailto:pkeyes at olmstedcenter.org]
Sent: Tuesday, August 05, 2014 6:16 PM
To: Elizabeth Rival
Subject: Update from the National Statler Center

Hi Beth -

I just wanted to share the news with you that as of this afternoon, we are
an officially licensed service provider for the State of Connecticut, and
that we are welcoming our first students from your state in more than 10
years into our class this fall, to be held in Albany, NY. If you do any kind
of communications update for your NFB chapter between now and September or
October, we'd love to get your help in mentioning our program to your NFB
chapter members.

Here is a sample notice:

The National Statler Center offers skills training and job placement support
for blind and visually impaired individuals seeking customer service roles
in the huge and growing Hospitality and Contact Center industries. We are
now an officially authorized service provider for the State of Connecticut,
and there are still opportunities to join us for our fall class in Albany
NY. Classes start September 10 (Hospitality) and October 2 I(Contact Center)
and conclude on November 20.

We offer expert AT instruction and coaching from people with many years of
experience in these fields to guide our students through widely used
computer software, resume preparation, web-based job searching and much
more. Our training is based on mastering practical skills, and offering
real-world experience as part of the program, to develop a plan that can
lead to our graduates meeting their employment goals when they go back home.

For more information or to apply, please contact Patrick Keyes at (716)
888-4526, or by email at pkeyes at statlercenter.org. You can visit us online
at www.statlercenter.org

Thanks for your time, and have a great evening!

Sincerely,

Patrick Keyes

Admissions Coordinator

National Statler Center for Careers in Hospitality Service

Olmsted Center for Sight

1160 Main Street, Buffalo, NY  14209

716-888-4526, fax 716-878-0540

 <mailto:JHirschfelt at StatlerCenter.org> pkeyes at StatlerCenter.org

 <http://www.statlercenter.org/> www.statlercenter.org

Statler Center Logo

A Program of Olmsted Center for Sight

cid:image001.jpg at 01C9AD40.6AE0F650