[Ct-nfb] FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] Survey Opportunity--Enter to Win a $25 Gift Card

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Thu Aug 14 15:37:17 UTC 2014

Dear Beth,

All members of the ct-nfb email list are automatically subscribed to the nfbnet-members-list. The only members of the ct-nfb list who do not receive nfbnet-members-list messages are those who have unsubscribed themselves or have filters blocking the messages.

I appreciate that you read this message and found it worth sharing, but it had already been shared.

Yours,

Justin Salisbury