[Ct-nfb] Fw: AmazonSmile

Richard McGaffin rmcgaffin at snet.net
Wed Dec 3 13:15:39 UTC 2014

Good moring all;

I hope I'm not over stepping my bounds, but I took the liberty of posting this Amazon thing on our CT web-page on face book.

Janet's on vacation lots to do, just wanted you all to know.

Rich

P.S. I am no computer tech, but I possess more knowledge than some times I realize myself, feel free to ask for help when needed. just helped a couple brothers with the mail merge thing. They're sending out the Christmas cards. I actually thought I forgot how to do that, but like riding a bike, once you learn you never forget, too bad I'm unemployable.