[Ct-nfb] KNFB Reader On SaleHi, Everyone,

Esther Levegnale elevegnale at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 24 05:01:05 UTC 2014

For those who have iDevices, the KNFB Reader is on sale for a couple of days, $25 off!  The going price these couple of days is down from $99.99 to $74.99.  I took advantage of this great deal!  Thought you'd all like to know.

At this time, I'd like to wish all who celebrate, whether Hanukkah, Christmas, or anything else, a blessed holiday season and a happy and most of all healthy 2014!

Esther

Sent from Esther's Amazing and Awesome iPhone 6+!