[Ct-nfb] [FWD: RE: Science project questions]

Richard McGaffin rmcgaffin at snet.net
Wed Feb 5 10:08:14 UTC 2014

Good morning,
Joyce has been in contact with this individual, and if I can get the key. We will have him/ them at our chapter meeting on Saturday. Normally we have no problem obtaining the key, but Eileen will be away this weekend and Janet has crummy hours for picking up, but if the weather cooperates and all goes well it should work out.

Rich