[Ct-nfb] Reminder: Training Centers Conference Call

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Wed Feb 12 00:36:22 UTC 2014

Fellow Federationists:

As you may recall, the Connecticut Association of Blind Students meets on the second and fourth Wednesday of each month: the second for a philosophy call and the fourth for a business meeting.  For this month’s philosophy call, we are discussing NFB training centers.  Guests are always welcome on our calls, and we know that training centers are important to everyone in our affiliate, not just students.  Please join if you are interested!

Here is the information for our conference call:

Wednesday, February 12

9:05 pm ET

Call-in number: 760-569-9000

Access code: 433706

Guest Speaker:
Al Spooner
Assistant Director
Outreach and Marketing
Blindness: Learning In New Dimensions, Incorporated (BLIND, Incorporated)
100 East 22nd Street
Minneapolis, MN 55404
Office: 612-872-0100 Ext. 226
Toll Free: 800-597-9558
Fax: 612-872-9358
Web Site: www.blindinc.org<http://www.blindinc.org/>
E-mail: aspooner at blindinc.org<mailto:aspooner at blindinc.org>

I look forward to talking to everyone on the conference call.

Yours,

Justin Salisbury
President
Connecticut Association of Blind Students