[Ct-nfb] [FWD: FW: BIG Y Offers Accesible Prescriptions]

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Jan 8 18:20:43 UTC 2014

I was contacted by them and advised them to send this notice out to the
office for distribution.  She told me that if you have a Big y near you to  go
into the pharmacy and ask if they could provide this locally.  She told  me
that by doing this the possibility of this being done in your local Big  Y
will be considered.

Joyce  Kane
Blindhands at AOL.com

In a message dated 1/8/2014 8:32:04 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,