[Ct-nfb] Legislative Conference Call

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Mon Jan 13 17:06:55 UTC 2014

Fellow Federationists:

The 2014 Legislative Agenda of Blind Americans has been published, and it will guide us in our federal legislative endeavors for the coming year.  Some of us will be attending Washington Seminar to rally support for our three top causes, but all of us will have the opportunity to be active regardless of our Washington Seminar attendance.

We all know how to do it: call, write, email, have meetings, and ask for the varying types of support we need.

It is vital for us all to understand the three legislative issues at hand, so our legislative committee is hosting a conference call on which we can educate everyone interested on these legislative issues.

There is no point in complaining about second-class citizenship if we are unwilling to act to change it.

Here is the call information:
Monday, January 20
7:30 pm
Phone: 760-569-9000
Access code: 433706

Yours,

Justin Salisbury

Justin M. Salisbury
Graduate Student
Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics The University of Wisconsin-Madison president at alumni.ecu.edu

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has."    -MARGARET MEAD